3 April 2015

Glossybox March



So today I wanted to share my products that I got in the Glossybox of March. Some of you may already know the concept of this box. It is a monthly subscription and every month you get a nice little box with 5 products in it and some extras. The products you get are always from different companys and it is always a surprise. I was so excited for this months box that I wanted to share it with you people. Of course this box is the Glossybox from Germany so it has completely different products in it than your Glossybox might have. 



So the first product I want to show you is this organic moisturizing peeling from NAOBAY.
The fact that this product is organic was a huge plus for me and now 2-3 weeks later I can say that I absolutely love it. I leaves my skin feelng so soft and smooth. It just feels really clean and who doesn't love the feeling of fresh and clean skin?



The next thing is this Eyeliner Pencil from Teeez Cosmetics. The consistency of this eyeliner is very creamy and it goes on quite smoothly. It is also really pigmented and the silver colour is really shiny. I think you can use it as a simple eyeliner (like I did) but you can also play with it and create a poppin' nighttime look.




This is an overnight regeneration cream made out of natural ingredients from Kneipp. I think that this is a quite rich cream and perfect for people with dry or sensetive skin. I don't have dry skin but even though it was a little too rich for my skin it left it really smooth.



This was the product I was most excited about because I love lip products of any kind..and this lipstick from  Lord & Berry simplay blew me away. It is so pigmented and the colour is so pretty..
(It doesn't look  as pinkish as it does on the photos) and I love it. 



So the last product that was in this months box was this blusher from 4LK. The colour of it is really pretty and it is a shade you can wear everyday because it looks really natural. The pigmentation of it is not that strong but for me it's okay and it looks quite nice on my skin colour. :)


xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment