21 March 2015

WELCOME

So.. I'm not quite sure what to write at this point..well hello and welcome to my Blog. 
My name is Julia and I will write about fashion, beauty, lifestyle ad just generally thoughts about everything that comes to my mind. Hopefully I can entertain some people and connect with you guys.
I'm from Germany so you people may see some new things you haven't seen before which is always good.. I guess.

The name ''Multifaced'' came to my mind when i thought about this quote i read the other day :

 The Japanese say you have three faces.
The first face, you show to the world. 
The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family.
The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are. 

That is very powerful and true in my opinion. Then I thought about the power of makeup.. I mean you can make yourself look like a completely different person and still stay the same. We can change our whole appearence in just a few hours so that noone will recognize us.
I love playing with makeup and different styles and sharing all that with you people makes it a lot more fun. :)

xo Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment