9 April 2015

Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes

Today it was the perfect day for pancakes..the sun was shining and I was really motivated. These were the result and I wanted to share this super simple recipe. They are so delicious and you don't have to feel bad after eating them.



The Recipe

1 cup of flour

1/2 cup of oatmeal

2 eggs

3 tablespoons cocoa powder

only a little bit cup milk

                                                            sparkling water (until you have the right consistency)

                 optional: 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 




These pancakes are a lovely alternative. Also they are full of protein and all the good stuff you need in the morning to get up and start the day. I like to use sparkling water to get the right 'fluffyness' but you can also only use milk, soymilk or buttermilk...You can use any brand chocolate ptotein powder and you can modify this simple recipe however you prefer. As you can see this recipe is quite versatile. I love it because it is so easy and even me being a zombie in the mornings can manage it. I like to eat them with a bit of honey or fresh strawberries..well berries of any kind.


xo Julia

1 comment:

  1. The sunshine really motivates me too! These sound so yummy, thanks for sharing the recipe!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete